- A native of Rapides Parish and 1980 graduate of Bolton High School
- Graduate of Louisiana Tech University, 1985, B.S. degree in Agriculture Education
- Rural Property Bank 1985-1992
- Contract Rural Land Valuation/Sales 1988-Present
- Louisiana Liscensed Real Estate Sales Person since 1992
- Partner in TrustLand Mortgage, LLC, Specializing in Land Loans
- Owner/Operator of Registered and Commercial Cow/Calf operations
1985 hired by the Federal land Bank in Northeast LA, trained in land appraisal and lending; managed and sold bank owned inventory. 1992 became an associate in a rural property appraisal/brokerage business (Colt James Properties), as the business evolved and matured the business name was changed to TrustLand and a partnership ensued; TrustLand operated as a full service land company sepcializing in appraisal, consulting, managing, acquisitions, mortgages, and brokerage of rural property. Over the years a portfolio of rural properties and a portfolio of land mortgages were assembled. Today, I am partner in managing the capital assets of TrustLand through land acquisitions/sales and first mortgage real estate loans. Now that Trustland has become a private equity investor offering no third party services, I have joined the sales team at Baker Agri-Forest Properties, LLC. This will allow me to maintain my Louisiana License Real Estate Salesperson liscensee status and to continue offereing third party brokerage/consulting to clients.