- Our agents have experience in the field of timberland, rural and recreational properties to help you set a credible asking price. They are knowledgeable and understand the markets in the area and will investigate comparable tracts of land in the area that have sold.
- Our agents will consider the access and location of the property for marketability.
- Based upon years of experience in the field of land real estate our agents have developed a database of potential buyers and/or investors.
- Our agents will meet with potential buyers to show the property and answer any questions they may have. Their experience and negotiation skills will be put to your best interest.
- Our team can produce information packages for potential buyers. The packages can include location maps showing the subject and roads, quadrangle maps, typographic maps, aerial photos, timber estimate information when applicable and detailed land descriptions.
- The information regarding land for sale will be posted on our website and shared with other national/statewide websites regarding availability.
- On site signage can be posted on property when beneficial.
Tap into our staff of experienced agents.